Data logger + Modem + free Internet data base
How it works
- 1 The Gigalog S board sends its data regularly over the GSM network.
- 2 Your data will be stored in your slice on our database.
- 3 From every where in the world, you or your clients can display,
and download the logged data
What you need
What you do not need
- Gigalog S board with, or without housing, with, or without graphic colour display
- Gsm65 modem board, plugs directly on the Gigalog S board.
- SIM card with data rights
- 30 minutes, to get it to work
On the database
- An Internet server with FTP. You transfer the data to our site.
With each GSM65, you get a login and space on our database.
- Experience in GSM modems, Internet programming, databases,...
The Gsm65 modem.
- When the boards use GPS, you will see in each directory the position of the loggers.
- You may organise data into directories and subdirectories.
- Display your data files.
Select period, appearance, scale for each signal.
- You may create logins for your clients with restricted access.
Visit the database, login to see a demonstration
Gsm65a: Modem GSM/GPRS.
Gsm65b: Modem GSM/GPRS and GPS receiver.
The board mounts directly on the Gigalog S board.
The delivery includes the board, the antennas, and interface cables.